We are pleased to add three new aluminum tripods, the CM110 (10 feet), CM115 (15 feet), and CM120 (20 feet), to our tripod offerings. These lightweight tripods have been designed to provide an adjustable mounting platform for sensors, sensor mounts, and enclosures. They are light enough to carry to remote sites and are roughly half the weight of our CM6 or CM10 steel tripods. A tilt-down mast, hand tightened leg locks, and new brackets for the ENC-series enclosures facilitate quick deployment of the tripods.
Several accessories are available for purchase to complement the tripods. A canvas tote bag accommodates all of the components for one tripod into a package roughly the size of a ski bag. A guy kit is offered for the CM110 (a guy kit is included with the CM115 and CM120). A five-foot extension kit converts the CM110 to a CM115, or a CM115 to a CM120.
We also offer a new line of mounts for sensors, enclosures, and solar panels. The mounts will fit the aluminum tripods, steel tripods, and UT towers.
- Future arrives with the new CR1000
- CR1000: A new generation, a landmark product
- CSI a natural for remote wind assessment systems
- Adjustable mounting platforms highlight new, lightweight tripods
- CR1000 enhanced by PAKBUS communications
- Programming flexible with CR1000
- CS Africa: Sub-Saharan affiliate offers sales, technical support
- PAKBUS® features and the CR1000's capabilities
- CS100 measures barometric pressure
- TX312 GOES Satellite Transmitter available
- South African Citrus Research Institute monitors exports
- Availability, service will continue for CR10X customers
- Take advantage of the power of PAKBUS and features of the CR1000
- CR1000 easily added to your network
- CR1000KD: Take it everywhere