Campbell Scientific Africa (CS Africa) was initially formed as Visiocon in 1993 by John Annandale, Mike Savage and Johan Visagie. Our name changed to Campbell Scientific Africa when we became a Campbell Scientific affiliate in 1997.
CS Africa is based in a student town, Stellenbosch, located in the heart of South Africa's wine region. With Mike Savage in Pietermaritzburg and John Annandale in Pretoria, CS Africa can provide local representation throughout South Africa. Regionally, CS Africa serves customers in sub-Saharan Africa with sales and technical support.
In addition to Campbell Scientific products, CS Africa supplies complementary products from manufacturers including LI-COR, Kipp & Zonen, and Apogee Instruments.
- Future arrives with the new CR1000
- CR1000: A new generation, a landmark product
- CSI a natural for remote wind assessment systems
- Adjustable mounting platforms highlight new, lightweight tripods
- CR1000 enhanced by PAKBUS communications
- Programming flexible with CR1000
- CS Africa: Sub-Saharan affiliate offers sales, technical support
- PAKBUS® features and the CR1000's capabilities
- CS100 measures barometric pressure
- TX312 GOES Satellite Transmitter available
- South African Citrus Research Institute monitors exports
- Availability, service will continue for CR10X customers
- Take advantage of the power of PAKBUS and features of the CR1000
- CR1000 easily added to your network
- CR1000KD: Take it everywhere