You can use our RTMC Web Server to share real-time data with others using browsers such as Internet Explorer. The RTMC Web Server is a standalone LoggerNet client that converts RTMC displays into HTML. The RTMC Web Server is much simpler to set up than other web servers. It offers an HTML version of an RTMC screen, the latest record for any station, or the statistics for the entire network.
For security, the RTMC Web Server is limited to read-only access. You may be able to use it on the Internet from behind a firewall—with the cooperation of your IS department.
- New peripherals enhance CR200s
- Maintaining a strong commitment to service
- CSAT3 sonic anemometer sees improved performance in rain
- Share data with RTMC Web Server
- PConnectCE adds support for processors, communication, graphing
- New radiation shields protect sensors better
- Three surge suppressor kits now available
- ThermaTrak 600: Go to the extreme
- RM Young Marine Grade Wind Monitor added to product line