RTDAQ is Campbell Scientific's datalogger support software targeted for high-speed data acquisition applications. This versatile software supports a variety of telecommunication options, manual data collection, and extensive data display. RTDAQ includes easy-to-use program generators as well as full-featured program editors. RTDAQ is shipped, at no extra cost, with our CR9000X dataloggers.
RTDAQ does not support combined communication options (e.g., phone-to-RF) or scheduled data collection; LoggerNet is recommended for these applications.
Benefits and Features
- Compatible with our CR9000X, CR9000XC, CR5000, CR1000, CR3000, CR800, and CR850 dataloggers
- Variety of windows for monitoring datalogger data in near-real time, including Fast Graph, Histogram Viewer, FFT Viewer, Table Monitor, and X-Y Plot
- View historical data files in specialized modes (FFTs and histograms)
- Integration with RTMC and PakBus Graph
- Provides non-invasive field calibration of sensors—incorporating the appropriate multipliers and offsets into the datalogger program
- Includes ShortCut for program generation on the CR800 series, CR1000, CR3000, and CR5000, as well as entry-level capability for the CR9000X
- Updated versions of the detail-level program generators for the CR9000X and CR5000 are included (previously available in PC9000)
- A fully-functional 30-day trial version is available (link on the Support tab)