The 14014 is a versatile ac-to-dc transformer that features a universal input for compatibility with a variety of power cords. It produces 24 Watts continuous at 18 Vdc (nominal), can source 1.3 Amperes (peak), and has an isolated ground. The 14014 is rated to an input voltage of 90 to 264 Vac, an input frequency of 47 to 63 Hz, and a temperature range of 0° to 70°C (derated at temperatures greater than 40°C).
The power supply carries the CE mark and approvals for UL, CSA, and TUV safety standards, making it ideal for use around the world. The 14014 is compatible with our PS12LA, PS512M, CH12R, and CH512R power supplies.
- PConnect software: Palm PDA to datalogger
- DSP in electronic measurement instruments
- RF400: A license-free 900 MHz spread spectrum radio
- CSI offers OPC server for third-party SCADA
- PondView helps managers control, monitor remote aquaculture systems
- New lightweight charger ideal for worldwide use
- CR10X chosen for new Hukseflux TP02 system
- Epoxy encased CS547A probe replaces CS547
- Decade of strong sales leads to new Campbell Scientific Spain
- CS10 Current Transformer now available
- New COM210 telephone modems let you hear more
- CSI honored by local cycling club