We have released a new version of PConnectCE, our Pocket PC datalogger support software. PConnectCE Version 1.1 adds support for the new Intel®
Xscale processors (PXA250), datalogger communication using our RF400-series radios, and graphing of collected data on the Pocket PC device. A patch is available on our web site or on CD to upgrade existing PConnectCE 1.0 customers to this latest release.
PConnectCE requires a device running Windows® CE Pocket PC. The Handheld PC operating system is not supported. Additionally, the Pocket PC device must be capable of serial communication, and requires a PDA cable that terminates in a 9-pin serial port.
- New peripherals enhance CR200s
- Maintaining a strong commitment to service
- CSAT3 sonic anemometer sees improved performance in rain
- Share data with RTMC Web Server
- PConnectCE adds support for processors, communication, graphing
- New radiation shields protect sensors better
- Three surge suppressor kits now available
- ThermaTrak 600: Go to the extreme
- RM Young Marine Grade Wind Monitor added to product line